Admissions and Withdrawals
1. While seeking fresh admission, parents should produce transfer certificate from the school where the child studied last duly signed by the competent authority. Application for admission to all classes should be accompanied by birth certificate in original and a Xerox copy.
2. A child seeking admission to class I should have completed five years of age as on 1st June. The age for admission to other classes shall be reckoned accordingly. Relaxation of age is not permitted.
3. The school will admit pupil from all recognized schools certified by a competent officer of the education department.
4. Admissions are made strictly on the basis of merits after conducting entrance test and interview of the candidate.
1. Application for a transfer certificate should be given in writing to the principal by the parents/guardian of the pupil. A minimum of one week notice is required for the issue of transfer certificate.
2. Pupil who intends to leave the school should clear all the fees due to the school before taking the transfer certificate.
3. Student once removed from the roll he/she will be readmitted only on payment of readmission fee, provided there is an available seat in the class. If a student attends the school even for one day in a term, fee for the full term will have to be paid.
A student who has passed the AISSE/ICSE/SSLC or an equivalent examination in English Medium with marks as prescribed here under is eligible for admission to class XI.
Admission will strictly depend on the availability of seats as per the merit list, after personal interview and entrance examination.
Group I – 70% or B1 Grade in English and 80% marks or A Grade in Mathematics and Science. Subjects with 75% marks in aggregate or A Grade in the qualifying examination.
Group II – 70% or B1 Grade in English and 80% marks or A Grade in Mathematics and Science. Subjects with 75% marks in aggregate or A Grade in the qualifying examination.
Group III – 70% or B1 Grade in English and 80% marks or A Grade in Mathematics with 70% marks in aggregate or A Grade in the qualifying examination.